Co-Instructor (UC Berkeley)
ECON 217: Risk Seminar, Fall 2021, Spring 2022.
STAT 272: Statistical Consulting, Fall 2019.
STAT 312: Mathematical Statistics, Spring 2018, Fall 2018, Spring 2019.
Each semester, there were 50+ students (junior, senior, master, Ph.D.) from Statistics, Actuarial Science, Education and Industrial Engineering enrolling in this class. Syllabus.
Teaching Assistant (UW-Madison)
- STAT 301: Introduction to Statistical Methods (taught by Nicholas Keuler), Fall 2017.
- STAT 860: Estimation of Functions from Data (taught by Grace Wahba), Fall 2016.
- STAT 840: Statistical Model Building and Learning (taught by Grace Wahba), Fall 2015.
- MATH 721: Real Analysis (taught by Andreas Seeger), Spring 2015.
- MATH 632: Introduction to Stochastic Processes (taught by Jun Yin), Fall 2014.